If a customer has registered opt-out in some way that means they do not want any communication from your Wiraya projects. It is important that you (and we) respect that. For this reason Wiraya have an easy function in our tool that allows you to add specific numbers to the opt-out list.
Below we will show you how to manually add a number to the opt-out list.
NOTE! When you add a number here they will no longer receive phone calls or sms from any project that you run with Wiraya.
STEP BY STEP:
- Log in to your Wiraya account
- In the top blue menu to the left, press "Communication" or click here
- In the grey menu below, press "contacts" and "opt out"
- In the top right corner, press "Add" and choose to either add one or several numbers separately by clicking "Add manually", or to add a list of numbers by clicking "From file"
- If Add manually - in the number box, type the number you want to add to the opt out list and click "Add number".
NOTE! The number format must include country code (exclude 00 or +) and should not include space or "-".
Example of how to type the number: 4678939384 (Swedish country code is +46)
6. If Add by file - add the file including the numbers you want to add to the opt-out list.
a) Files allowed are .XLSX, .XLS, .CSV
b) All numbers must be in column A (first column)
c) The number format must include country code (exclude 00 or +) and should not include space or "-". Example of how to type the number: 4678939384 (Swedish country code is +46)
You can check if the number(s) was added successfully by typing the number in the search box. If it has been added to the list it should appear when searching for it.