In this article you can learn how to access the report function that is a part of the Wiraya Cloud (WOCS).
NOTE! In order to access the reports function you need to have your login details (username and password) for the Wiraya Cloud www.wocs.wiraya.com. If you don't have this, ask whoever has been responsible for your Wiraya-account, he or she should have the latest version of the credentials. As a last solution you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you out.
Step by step (text and/or video):
- Log in to your Wiraya account at www.wocs.wiraya.com.
- Choose the Reports-button in the top menu (top left corner) and a new button will appear below, also called Reports. Click this one and choose "Call" in the drop down menu.
- Select the time period you want the report for, e.g. Today, Yesterday, This Week, This Month etc.
- In the field Selected User - choose "All".
- Press the yellow button "Show" to proceed
You will now appear at the project overview page that will show any projects that have been active (called) during the chosen time period you chose in the previous steps.
- Press the orange Project-ID number (below the title Project-ID) for the project that you want the report for. This will open up the report page for that specific project.
Below you can find screen shots on how to access the reports function in WOCS.